Nikon Labophot-2 Binocular MicroscopeSPECIFICATIONSHead:Binocular head, rotatable with locking screwEyepieces:CFWN 10x/20mm eyepieces - Both focusableNosepiece:Quintuple Hole nose piece Objectives:E Plan 4x, E Plan 10x Ph1, & E Plan 40x Ph 3Substage:6 position Rack & pinion Phase Turret condenser - BF, DF, Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, Ph4 Kohler Illumination with ND Filter Stage:Graduated XY mechanical stage, rotatable Illumination:Variable 6v 30w Illumination with ON/OFF Switch Focusing:Coaxial coarse & fine adjustment
- Expedited shipping is available, please contact us for rate.
- Unit pulled from working environment, in good condition.
- Sold as is/as pictured, no additional parts/cables included
- Please contact us with your full address for an international shipping quote
- JSMedicalEquipment has not independently tested this unit. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to verify functionality
- The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. By bidding on/purchasing this item, the buyer acknowledges that there may be an inherent danger in its use, either physical or environmental, and that it is the purchaser's sole responsibility for the handling, use, disposal and appropriateness of use of a particular item, and will hold the seller harmless from any and all liability. Please contact us with any questions: JS Medical Equipment 1205 Paco Way Lakewood, NJ 08701 [908-520-5763]
- DISCLAIMER/WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on/purchasing this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.